- Exposure Control Plan
- Immunizations Form - Form was modified on 6/5/14 to specify tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis (Tdap) requirements.
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccination Policy & Form
- Post-exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Program - See Post-exposure Procedure - Student/Employee (sentence 3) for new requirements.
- Tuberculosis (TB) Surveillance & Training Program
- Report of Accident/Incident Form (USAPUB 4417)
- CAHP Routing Slip - (Substitution) Use in lieu of University of South Alabama Human Resources - EMPLOYEE INCIDENT REPORT ROUTING FORM (page 3)
- Evaluation of Circumstances Surrounding an Exposure Incident Form
On-line Training Instructions
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Fact Sheet
- Model Plans and Programs for the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens and Hazard Communications Standards (OSHA 3186-06R 2003)
- Pathogens: Toxic and Hazardous Substances (29 CFR 1910.1030)
Biosafety Committee Members
Dept. Name BMD Dr. Terry Ravine (Chairperson) CRC Dr. Bill Wojciechowski EMS Mr. Scotty McArthur OT Dr. Marjorie Scaffa PA Ms. Bri Kestler PT Dr. Laura White RAD Mr. M. Dale Smith SPA Ms. Kendra Hudson