MCOB Honors Day
"We recognize brilliance when we see it."
The Mitchell College of Business offers many scholarships to students in the undergraduate and graduate programs. Each spring a number of academic scholarships are awarded to students in Business, Accounting, Economics/Finance, Management, and Marketing. Students classified as pre-business or business administration may be eligible for Business Scholarships and students who have declared a major may be eligible for Business or Departmental Scholarships. Please click on the link below for a list of scholarships available in each department. Scholarships and amounts awarded each year are subject to available funds.
The following links will go live in the beginning of the spring semester.
- Business Scholarships | [application form]
- Accounting Scholarships | [application form]
- Economics/Finance/Real Estate Scholarships | [application form]
- Management Scholarships | [application forms: MGT - | - Pietri - | - SHRM]
- Marketing Scholarships | [application form]
2015 Honors Banquet Info (coming soon)
Scholarship recipients will be recognized at the Fourteenth Annual Honors Banquet in April 2015. Watch for details . . . .