MCOB Honors Day
"We recognize brilliance when we see it."
The Mitchell College of Business offers many scholarships to students in the undergraduate and graduate programs. Each spring a number of academic scholarships are awarded to students in Business, Accounting, Economics/Finance, Management, and Marketing. Students classified as pre-business or business administration may be eligible for Business Scholarships and students who have declared a major may be eligible for Business or Departmental Scholarships. Please click on the link below for a list of scholarships available in each department. Scholarships and amounts awarded each year are subject to available funds.
The following links will go live in the beginning of the spring semester.
- Business Scholarships: [application form]
- Accounting Scholarships | [application form]
- Economics/Finance Scholarships | [application form]
- Management Scholarships [application forms: MGT - | - Pietri - | - SHRM]
- Marketing & Real Estate Scholarships | [application form]
- MBA student scholarships
2014 Honors Day Info
Scholarship recipients were recognized at the Thirteenth Annual Honors Day on Thursday, April 24, 2014, 3:00 p.m., John Counts Room @ USA Mitchell Center.