All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com
To create an IMLeagues account:
Go to www.imleagues.com/southalabama/Registration
Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account
Go to www.imleagues.com and click "Log in with Facebook" if you have a Facebook account with your school
email attached. This will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and
join you to the school. (steps 2-4)
Enter your information, and use your School email if applicable (@jagmail.southalabama.edu) and submit.
You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate you IMLeagues account.
You should be automatically joined to your school - if not you can search schools
by clicking the "schools" link.
How to sign up for an intramural sport
Log in to your IMLeagues.com account
Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage
Click on the University of South Alabama link to go to your school's homepage on IMLeagues.
The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
Choose the league you wish to play (men’s, women’s, co-rec, etc.)
Choose the division you would like to participate (Monday 5:00pm, Tuesday 5:00pm,
Join a sport by clicking on one of the following three options within IMLEAGUES:
- Create a team
- This option is for team captains, in which case they can invite members to their team
by clicking on the “invite members” link on the team page. Invited team members must
accept the invitation to formally join the team.
- If an invited team member already has an IMLEAGUES account, captains can search for
the team member by name.
- If the invited member does not have an IMLEAGUES account, captains should scroll down
to “invite by e-mail address” box and input the team member’s Jag e-mail address.
- Join a team
- Click on the “create/join team” option at the top right of the page.
- Join a team by accepting a request from the team captain who invited you.
- Find a team or captain's name on the “division/league” page and request to join
- Go to the “captain’s playercard” page, view the team, and request to join.
- Join as a free agent
- If you do not already have a team, you can sign up on the free agent list. IMLEAGUES
allows participants to list themselves as free agents in as many divisions within
a league as preferred. Free agents can post information about themselves to teams,
who may then request to add the participant to their team. Free agents are visible
to all members of the South Alabama IMLEAGUES site.