The University of South Alabama Telecommunications Department serves more than 5000 employees across multiple sites. We offer many services, including live operators during normal business hours, auto attendant, call centers and teleconferencing to mention a few. We have proudly served the University community for more than 25 years.
Here at the University of South Alabama, Telecommunications offer the following services:
- USA MeetMe Conference Calling System which supports up to 30 people per conference call
- OpenStage Keypad Layout, which allows you to see all the basic functions available on your telephone
- OpenStage Phone Tips for Campus and UCOM teaches you how to navigate the features and function of the phone system
- OpenStage Phone Tips for Hospitals teaches you how to navigate the features and function of the phone system
- optiPoint Reference Guide shows you all you need to know about your Optipoint telephone
- Learn how to navigate through available features at your location within voicemail:
- Voicemail for Campus
- Voicemail for MCI
- Voicemail for UCW
- Voicemail for USA Medical Center
- Voicemail for Strada
- Access to USA Telecommunications Billing Archive
For assistance, Telecommunications can be reached Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM at (251) 460-7114 or enter a ticket: http://usahelp.southalabama.edu. After hours, please contact the Computer Services Center.