What to Give

 The following will provide you with details on how you may make your gift to USA.

If you are ready to make to USA, it can be made now by cash, credit card, personal check, cashier's check or money order made payable to University of South Alabama. Make a gift today online or via our mail-in giving form. Also, if you wish to establish a system of recurring gifts, this can easily be done via our online gift portal.
If you own appreciated stock in a publicly traded company, this may be an advantageous way for you to make a gift to the University.
The University sometimes may be interesting in accepting gifts of real estate or other valuable property. For more information, contact the Office of Development at (251) 460-6512.