Registrar eForms

Academic Bankruptcy
Academic Bankruptcy Form
Banner Access
Banner Security Access Form for Student System
Change of Name
Change of Name Form
Change of Program
Change of Program Form
Petition for Change of Graduate Program
Degree Works
Request to Add Undergraduate Academic Program to Degree Works
Request for Scribe changes in Degree Works
Enrollment/Degree Verification
Verification Request Form
Grade Replacement
Grade Replacement Form

Graduation Application

Duplicate/Replacement Diploma Order Form

Diploma Mail Address Change Form

Late Graduation Application

International Students
International Student Verification of Enrollment Form
PIN Reset/Jag Number Request
PIN Reset/Jag Number Request Form
Preferred Name Change Form
Preferred Name Change Form
Change of Residency Application
Schedule Maintenance Form
Transcript Request Form

All PDF files can be viewed and printed using Adobe Reader. Click the "Get Adobe Reader" image to get a free download of the reader from Adobe.