Electronic Deposit Forms
**ELECTRONIC DIRECT DEPOSIT FORM DEADLINES**
For timely receipt of funds, you will need to sign-up for Electronic Direct Deposit (EDD). EDD permits delivery of your aid (after deduction of University charges) directly to your checking account. For those who do not participate in the EDD Program, your checks will be MAILED to your permanent address on file. We will mail checks within fourteen business days of the disbursement date.
Sign up through PAWS
To Receive Your Aid Through Electronic Direct Deposit:
- Establish a checking account, via the bank of your choice or the University of South Alabama Credit Union.
- Deadline Spring Semester 2017: Submitting via PAWS - January 12, 2017
- Go to PAWS
- Sign into "Enter Secure Area"
- Select: Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select: Student Records
- Select: Direct Deposit Information (Enter Routing Number, Account Number, and Account Type. Select Add)
- Complete all Federal Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements as specified by the Financial
Aid Office, including pre-loan counseling and loan promissory notes.
- Ensure that you are enrolled in the appropriate number of credit hours and your personal information on PAWS is current.
- Ensure that the University always has your current permanent address. You can update your personal information on PAWS.
- View your EDD information and make changes at any time through PAWS.