If you experience any problems with your Internet service or connection, contact the Computer Services Center at (251) 460-6161, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or by email.
Every residence hall room has a wired Ethernet port. You may use the open wall port in your room for your wired devices. Network cables can be obtained from your Community Office or by calling the USA Computer Services Center. Unlimited access to the wired network connection is included in your housing contract.
You will have the opportunity to establish a wireless network in your room by purchasing/providing the wireless router of your choice. Unlimited access to broadband internet is included in your housing contract. Using personal routers will allow residents to connect wireless printers and gaming devices as desired.
Wireless is provided in the following areas via connection to the "USA Open" network:
- Delta 3-6: laundry rooms
- Delta Commons: laundry room
- Azalea Hall: laundry room, lobby, lounge areas, study rooms, classroom, conference room, and front desk
- Stokes Hall: laundry room, lobby, lounge areas, study rooms, classroom, conference room, and front desk
- Camellia Hall: laundry room, lobby, lounge areas, study rooms, and front desk
- Epsilon 1: laundry room, TV room/lounge, Community Office
- Epsilon 2: RHA office and RHA center
- Beta/Gamma Commons: laundry room, lobby/waiting area, and Community Office