During Fall 2012, after an extensive review and pilot process, the University selected i>clicker as its campus-wide clicker solution. i>clicker works equally well with Windows or Mac and with any presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Apps, Prezzi, etc.), without requiring any manual integration with the presentation.
- i>clicker 2 with Receiver BaseRequest an Instructor Kit from Mandy Gunnell, our i>clicker rep, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend an i>clicker training session at the ILC (see ILC Events Page for dates and times)
- Consult with the ILC on use of the i>clicker if needed.
- Contact the USA Bookstore to request i>clickers for your class.
- Be sure to include the iClicker on your syllabus.
- How to Create an i>clicker Course
i>clicker for Windows Files 7, click here
i>clicker for Mac Files 7, click here
If you plan to switch between a Mac and PC in your office or classroom, click here.
Training & Tutorials
The ILC will be offering several training sessions each semester, so be sure to check our Events page for dates and times. You will also find some online resources below:
- i>clicker User Guide
- Instructor Guide- Integrating i>clicker with Sakai
- Instructor Guide (i>clicker 7.4) - Gradebook Integration (Sakai)
- Training Webinar
- Best Practices