Student ID's will be required at Check-In (Jag CARD).
- Consult our policies you should know before moving in & our Residence Education Handbook.
- Make sure your meningitis & other required vaccination information has been submitted to the USA Student Health Center.
- Check your family's homeowner's or apartment dweller's insurance policy to make sure valuables you bring to campus will be covered.
- Review our Packing List page for checklists of items you should bring or leave at home, as well as our packing suggestions.
- If you receive an email (JagMail) regarding your updated housing assignment, login to view your housing room assignment & roommate information (if applicable).
- After learning your roommate's name(s), email your roommate(s) & try to talk several times before move-in day. Share academic plans, common interests, & what each of you will contribute to your room's set-up. If possible, arrange to meet for a meal or a movie, so you can get to know one another better.
We're looking forward to seeing you on campus!