International Honor Society of Nursing
Chapter #145 Region 8
Sigma Theta Tau - Zeta Gamma Chapter
1. Enrolled in a baccalaureate or equivalent program.
2. One-half of nursing curriculum completed.
3. Grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent.
4. Rank in the upper 35% of graduating class.
1. One-fourth of required graduate curriculum completed.
2. Grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent.
1. Legally recognized to practice nursing in his/her country.
2. Minimum of a baccalaureate degree or the equivalent in any field.
3. Demonstrated achievement in nursing.
Examples of achievement in nursing for Nurse Leader:
Creativity/innovation in clinical practice
Leadership qualities contributing to improved health care
Improvement of the status of nursing organizations
Research development utilization
Mentoring of colleagues