To develop an educational platform through providing a portal of resources, expertise, and best practices for clinical research professionals to facilitate efficient, compliant and ethical study conduct and management.
1. Provide a basic framework of the role and responsibilities of the research coordinator, the regulatory and policy requirements for appropriate conduct of clinical research at USA, and tools to assist coordinators to successfully perform their role.
2. To provide a model of practice in conducting clinical research based on the principles of Good Clinical Practice, thereby focusing on research compliance, protecting the rights and welfare of the research subject and ensuring integrity of the research.
3. To provide both an opportunity for education and information sharing among research personnel and to engage in dialogue and problem-solving among research colleagues.
4. To facilitate effective and timely clinical trial initiation by improving institutional processes and development of clinical trial management tools.
5. To increase awareness of clinical trials in the community through education and community outreach activities.
• September 8, 2010
• April 7, 2010