University of South Alabama
Home Index Search Directories Faq
Maintenance Request System Upgraded! Now USA Help

The online Maintenance Request System is new and improved. The new system, called USA Help, allows faculty, staff, and students to submit requests using:

          1) Your existing Jag Number & Pin


          2) Active Directory account (Faculty / Staff)
                                                              (Your logon to PC)

Click here to access the New USA Help System

Be sure to bookmark the new site.

If you have any questions, please call Academic Computing at (251) 460-6161.

Click here to access the new USA Help System
USA Home