As a tenant company of the USA Technology and Research Park, the Park extends benefits to all full-time employees working within the Park.
These benefits include:
- Tuition discounts on up to 5 credit hours for full time employee per semester
- Tuition discounts up to $2,500.00 per semester, per dependent and spouse
- Faculty/staff rate to the USA Recreation Center
- Faculty/staff rate to attend USA cultural & artistic events
- Faculty/staff rate to attend USA athletic events
- Discount of 10% at the USA Bookstore
- Access to library resources on campus
- Cafeteria & catering access
- Campus shuttle transit system
- Membership in USA Credit Union
- Local merchant discounts afforded University personnel (where advertised)
- Access to specialized university research equipment on a per-use fee basis
Tech Park Employee Benefit Applications
Your Jag ID is required for available discounts and access to University facilities such as the Rec Center, University Libraries, and sporting events.
Requires renewal every January 1.
University approved parking hang tags are required for authorized parking on campus utilizing the blue faculty/staff parking spaces.
Requires renewal every November 1.